Resetting a Forgotten Password
If you forget your password and your account is not locked, you can use the Forgot Your Password option on the Login page to reset your password.
To reset a forgotten password
1. On the Login page, do the following:
- Click or tap Forgot your password?
- Enter your login ID.
- Click or tap Submit.
2. Click or tap one of the contact methods that are on file for you. You will receive a code via the contact method that you select.
3. On the Secure Access Code page, enter the code and click or tap Submit.
Note: If you close out of a session after receiving a secure access code, but before you enter it in the application, and then open it within a very short time frame, click or tap I already have a Secure Access Code.
4. Enter your new password.
5. Re-enter the password in the Confirm Password field.
6. Click or tap Submit.
Note: If the Remember Me check box is selected, it blocks you from entering a different login ID.